Monday 2 March 2015

Song Ideas

I have been looking for songs or inspirational songs which can be used in our opening for each different scene.

For the title sequence I asked my friend if i could use one of his songs from his soundcloud profile
I felt that its a really good instrumental which could be used at the begging. At first i thought of using it for the graveyard scene but changed my mind.



https://soundcloud.com/nicsmusic12
(He has really good instrumentals&songs)


I then looked around for songs which can be used in the Grave yard scene... I looked at peoples play lists and that gave me some ideas as to what can be used.

I also made an instrumental in college which could possibly be used for the opening scene depending on my groups feedback.










I also listened to upbeated songs on soundcloud too...(possibly for the flash backs)

No comments:

Post a Comment